PADI Bubblemaker ExperienceChildren who scuba dive. What a great way to introduce children to scuba diving in a pool in less than six feet of water. Celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker party with friends and family.
Who should take this course?
Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds – a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Children who are at least 8 years old can use scuba gear to breathe underwater and swim around in shallow water. Have a party or celebrate a birthday by throwing a memorable, exciting Bubblemaker event with friends and family.
What will you learn?
Bubblemakers get a chance to:
- Experience scuba diving under the direct care and supervision of a PADI Pro.
- Take their first breaths underwater in water shallower than 2 metres/6 feet.
- Learn about and use scuba diving equipment made for children – not adults.
- Have lots of fun.
How can you start learning now?
Contact us to schedule a Bubblemaker program or to organize a Bubblemaker party. The Bubblemaker Crew-Pak contains mementos of the experience and is full of fun surprises, such as a kid-sized beach towel, logbook, certificate, temporary tattoo, decal and the adorable and popular Bubblemaker water toy. Adults love them, too.
What scuba gear will you use?
Your PADI Pro will likely provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges, and a tank.
Visit A-1 Scuba Diving And Snorkeling Adventures to learn more about the gear you will need to start your adventures in Discover Scuba Diving.
Breathing underwater for the first time is something you’ll never forget, so don’t wait.
- Sign up for Open Water Diver Online and start learning right away.
- Enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course at A-1 Scuba Diving And Snorkeling Adventures.
- Try scuba diving with the Discover Scuba Diving program.
- Download a Medical Statement and Questionnaire (pdf).
- Browse the scuba certification FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).